New Hampshire primary scandal – Independent probe with video!

Posted on Updated on

New Hampshire officials have agreed to do a manual recount. 80 per cent of the votes there were counted by machines, the remaining 20 per cent by hand. In the machine count, Hillary Clinton defeated Obama by about five per cent, but in the hand count the result was the opposite – Obama was the winner with the same margin.

read more | digg story

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s